This module offers you complete control of your Valley centre pivots which may be spread over a wide geographical area or multiple properties.
Using SCADAfarm’s secure cellular connections and cloud-based technology, you can save valuable time by checking the status of your pivots 24/7 and controlling their operation via your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
SCADAfarm Pivot allows you to:
- Turn irrigation on and off
- Alter pivot speed and direction of travel
- Check water pressure and flow rate
- Change watering depth
- Apply water with precision to suit individual crops and seasons
- Check soil moisture levels
- View current weather details and forecasts for your farm
- Log and report compliance data directly to local councils or water authorities
- Receive immediate alarm notifications if your pivots aren’t working
- Safely park your pivots using the ‘stop in slot’ function when field works are required or in high winds
- Save power by running an efficient irrigation system
- Save time by not having to manually check individual pivots
- Review performance and management of your irrigation system over the season
- Keep your vital water and compliance data safe and secure in our cloud-based servers
- Enjoy robust industrial-scale automation, control and monitoring capabilities for an affordable annual fee
A Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), power supply and modem will be mounted next to your Valley pivot centre control panel and will communicate with SCADAfarm software hosted on our cloud-based server. You can then monitor and control your pivots from the SCADAfarm website or the mobile app.
SCADAfarm is designed to work with your farm’s current systems, so your existing water and effluent monitoring, control and support services will all remain intact.